Thursday, August 25, 2011

This is a Rant

A rant that needs to be take into consideration by my fellow students at Armstrong.

At most colleges and universities, there are libraries. Students go to libraries to concentrate on school work, or whatever work they are there to do. A library is not a place to go and chat with friends, nor is it a place to blast loud music on your headphones.

Could have fooled me.

I am in a class that requires me to post blogs throughout the semester based on news stories. In order to write this blog, I have to read articles. I like to go to the library and concentrate on reading these articles in peace and quiet.

Well that's fine and dandy, as long as I don't have a group of people hanging out behind me in the library just catching up on life and laughing at ridiculous volumes.

Unlike the students talking at unreasonable volumes in a quiet place, I have things to do.

To those students: Unlike you, I would like to maintain a good GPA. Please do your socializing elsewhere.

Thank you.


1 comment:

  1. No rant from me. I did all my studying at the local cafe because the library was too quiet in my days. Used to put me to sleep...

    Thanks for visiting my blog, and I am so glad you enjoyed those pomegranates!! :) Silke

    ReplyDelete